This week was very productive. I made my last labels and I worked with the embroidery machine again and is working just fine now, after all the troubles I had with it. As well I made with Chris nine floating shelves for the exhibition. Initially, I was about to order them when I got some advice from Bernadine that would be better to make them. So here I am painting them after I spent like 5 hours cutting, sticking and fine sanding them.IMG_2108IMG_2109I am really happy with the final result, it worth all the work.

My book is printed, I just need the covers and the thread for bookbinding. I already did a mock for the stitching that I am using as it’s a japanise style and I never made anything similar before. Today I am going to finish the embroidery on the sleeves and maybe tomorrow I will sew them.

Advertisements